The Ps3 DNS Error can be quite irritating especially for hardcore gamers who really keep track of their games online! The Ps3 DNS error can be frustrating because no matter how many times you try to connect to the internet, it still won’t.
Fixing this DNS error is simple, however, many sites offer you different ways of fixing it. Not all of their suggestions work! So read on below. You will find a simple fix that will help you out, that is guaranteed to work!
1. Reset the Modem.
- Figure out the modem your Ps3 is connected to.
- Turn the modem’s power off.
- Wait at least 5 minutes – let both the modem and the console rest.
- Reset the modem.
- Go online using your Ps3 game console to check if the problem has been resolved. If not, try it again, only, let it rest for a longer period of time.
2. Upgrade the PlayStation’s firmware.
- Check for the newest version on the PlayStation website. Once you’ve downloaded the newest version, install it then try to connect to the internet again using your Ps3.
3. Turn off the firewall of your computer.
- If your modem and router are connected to your computer, and your computer has a firewall, it can be the reason for the Ps3 DNS error.
Use a Step-By-Step Guide to Fix the Ps3 DNS Error: Connect to the Internet and Start Playing!
Most games on the Ps3 require the internet to be able to save or play with other gamers from all over the world. And of course, even machines can cause errors! Protect yourself by knowing what to do! Try using a step-by-step guide to help you out. The guide will give you steps on how to fix the DNS error if the above doesn’t work for you. It will also give you tips on how to avoid errors as such. It will also provide you with a list of the different errors and the ways you can resolve them on your own!
Why don’t you take a look at this step-by-step guide? Visit: Ps3 DNS Error Repair Guide
Errors on Ps3’s software are inevitable, so all users have to be prepared and equipped with the right attitude, and the proper tips on how to fix such errors! Remember, with a DNS error, all you have to do is try re-installing the firmware, or updating it to the newest version. Also, make sure that your computer doesn’t have a firewall blocking your Ps3 from using the internet. If those don’t work, use your common sense and just switch your game console off and reset it!
Are you ready to battle it out on your Ps3 for hours on end? Visit: How to Fix Ps3 DNS Error