A PS3 DNS Error 80710102 is an error that will be displayed on your gaming console if you are having problems connecting to the Internet. It is a common problem that occurs to most PlayStation 3 gaming console.
As we all know, there are a lot of ways that will help you resolve the issue. This article will show us some useful tips that will help you fix the issue and determine what caused it in the first place.
- The Steps That Will Help You Fix PS3 DNS Error by Yourself:
Choose ‘automatic’ for the IP Address Settings, select the DHCP Host name option and then choose ‘do not set.’
- On your gaming console, choose ‘Network Settings.’
- Then, go to ‘Internet Network’ settings.
- Choose ‘yes’ and then make sure to select ‘custom.’
- If you are using a wired network connection, select ‘auto detect.’
- If you are using a wireless connection on your console, choose your wireless network’s security type and then simply enter your wireless network password.
- Choose ‘manual’ for the DNS settings and you have to put the following numbers:
- For Primary DNS, enter 220.127.116.11
- For Secondary DNS, enter 18.104.22.168.
- Choose ‘Automatic’ for MTU, ‘Do not Use’ for Proxy server and you can select ‘Enable’ for uPnP.
- Press the “X” twice to save the settings. Once that is done, try to test the connection and see if you’re still experiencing PS3 DNS Error 80710102.
Stop PS3 DNS Error 80710102 and Start Connecting to the Internet On The Fastest And Easiest Way
Having connection problems with your PlayStation can be fixed with the tips provided above. However, if the problem still persists even after the troubleshooting, it is recommended that you get this repair guide for your own convenience. This is most advisable especially if you want to do the repair immediately.
Why don’t you check out this step by step guide? Visit: PS3 DNS Error 80710102 Repair Guide
All you have to do when solving your issue with this guide is to follow all the video instructions that are provided. As long as everything is followed properly then your unit will surely regain its internet connection. This guide received a lot of good reviews from numerous people hence you will be assured once you’ve decided to invest on it.
Do you want to stop all connection problems? Visit: How to Fix PS3 DNS Error 80710102