It’s kind of ironic how the Ps3 Freezing problem may be caused by heat! Why do I say so? Because most Ps3 game consoles that freeze are said to have overheated at one point or another.
If you’re a hardcore gamer, and you have never really cleaned nor checked the state of your Ps3 – if the wires are still in tact and if the air vents are free of obstructions, then it’s high time you check them out now!
Read the tips below. They can help you solve your Ps3 freezing problem.
How is the freezing of my Ps3 related to it overheating?
Overheating is caused by air not being able to circulate in the system, causing the wires to melt, or causing the system to stop working completely. When this happens, as in when the game console has reached a point wherein it’s too hot, it stops working. So whatever game your playing just freezes on the screen.
If my Ps3 freezing is caused by overheating, how do I stop my ps3 from overheating?
Simple. All you need to do is make sure that your ps3 is able to get enough air to cool the console down. Follow the steps below.
Usually, the cooling fans are located at the bottom and on the sides of the console. Make sure that these are not covered in any way.
- Make sure that the console is not leaning against a wall. When it is, the wall will stop the air from entering the console.
- Make sure that the air vents are clean – nothing is covering them. Remove any dust bunnies that may have formed.
- Play in a well-ventilated place.
- Store your Ps3 in room temperature, making sure it isn’t put under extreme heat like sunlight, or isn’t left inside the car.
- If you’ve done the above, and it still overheats from time to time, then get a cooling fan for your Ps3. Something similar to that of a laptop’s. If you have an extra fan you aren’t using, you can make use of that by switching off the “swing” and pointing it directly to the Ps3.
Use a Step-By-Step Guide to Resolve Ps3 Freezing Problem
Many a time the Ps3 has proven to be a great game console. However, having said that, there is still a chance of it having glitches. Before throwing your Ps3 away, why don’t you first get your hands on a step-by-step guide that can help you solve your Ps3 errors. This guide should serve as a manual for all of the possible errors your Ps3 might come across. It will give you tips on how to take care of your game console, and stop the errors from coming back!
Why don’t you take a look at this step-by-step guide? Visit: Ps3 Freezing Repair Guide
PlayStations are great inventions that are prone to glitches and errors, no matter how much they try to improve it. However, this doesn’t mean you should stop buying them or using them, or throwing yours out the window. It just means that you will need a good guide that will help you get through these glitches without wanting to kill anyone in the process! The step-by-step guide should come in handy!
Do you want to be able to fix your freezing Ps3 so you can start playing again? Visit: How To Fix Ps3 Freezing